The following terms and conditions apply for the Rock‘n Soul Choir, Rock‘n Soul Kids, Rock‘n Soul High, Rock‘n Soul Corporate as well as Rock‘n Soul Solo.
1) The Rock‘n Soul Choir, (including The Ryders, Rock‘n Soul Kids & Rock‘n Soul Solo) rehearsals run during the gazetted NSW Public School terms. The number of weeks in each school term varies.
2) All group classes require a minimum number of enrolments in order to run. Should any of the Rock‘n Soul term sessions not be able to commence due to insufficient numbers, you will be advised as soon as possible and all fees will be refunded.
3) Membership will only be confirmed when full payment is received and the enrolment/terms & conditions forms have been submitted (via the website) and received. All membership deposits must be received and processed before the start date of each term. The deposit of $50 is non-refundable. A further payment for the final amount must be received on or before the first rehearsal start date of each term.
4) Cancellation of final payment, if notified up to 2 weeks before each term start date, will be refunded without the deposit amount.
5) Members will not be reimbursed for lessons if they cannot attend as rehearsals will still run anyway in their absence with Rock‘n Soul Choir Pty Ltd still incurring teacher and venue costs.
6) If a member withdraws from membership (at any time) they must provide a minimum of two weeks notice to the Directors of the Rock’n Soul Choir Pty Ltd must be notified within 2 weeks after the start date of that member joining in order for a refund to be made. This refund will reflect the 2 weeks spent with The Rock’n Soul Choir, Rock’n Soul Kids or Rock’n Soul Solo and a processing fee of $50 will apply.
7) Membership costs may vary each academic year and members will be notified of any proposed changes in advance.
8) By taking part in any Rock‘n Soul Choir, Rock ‘n Soul Kids or Rock‘n Soul Solo rehearsal, it is agreed that any use of resources, techniques and ideas will not be reproduced at any other event, group or venue.
9) The directors reserve the right to refuse admission, and to withdraw membership at any time.
10) Unless written notification is given by you at the time of enrollment, it is agreed that photos, voice recordings and/or video recordings may be taken of the Choir members during rehearsals and performances. Furthermore, you provide your express agreement to the abovementioned media to be used for promotional purposes including, but not limited to website, printed material, CD recordings, Facebook publications. Is it furthermore agreed by you, that the use of any photos, voice or video recordings may be used in perpetuity regardless of membership status.
2. Health and Safety
1) Members of all Rock‘n Soul Choir divisions, are responsible for their own property and well-being while attending rehearsals and performances. Rock‘n Soul Choir Pty Ltd is not responsible for damage to persons or personal belongings while attending rehearsals and performances, or the period before and after rehearsals and performances.
2) In signing this agreement, Rock‘n Soul Choir, Rock‘n Soul Kids & Rock‘n Soul Solo members hereby grant permission for the teachers and/or musical director of the Rock‘n Soul Choir to seek any urgent medical attention that is deemed necessary, should a member fall ill or injure themselves. Members also agree to waive and release Rock‘n Soul Choir Pty Ltd and all its teachers and directors of any liability for any injury, illness or loss incurred while attending a Rock‘n Soul Choir rehearsal, performance or venue.
3) Travel arrangements to and from rehearsals and performances are the responsibility of individual members.
All information provided is confidential and is kept for the sole purpose of conducting the Rock‘n Soul Choir Pty Ltd.
No information or data is made available to any third party unless required by law or where there is a prior agreement made with the member to do so.
4. Code of Conduct
1) Rock‘n Soul Choir Pty Ltd aims to create a safe and positive environment for all its members. In order to do this, we must ensure acceptable standards of behavior from our members.
2) All members should be punctual to rehearsals and adhere to times and guidelines set by Rock‘n Soul Choir Pty Ltd.
3) All members should respond to the leadership of the directors and official staff members.
4) Members should be co-operative with both staff and fellow choir members, and uphold an equal-opportunity environment. Any negative behavior towards others, the directors or to the rehearsal and performance environment will result in the cancellation of membership. Membership payment in this case, will not be refunded.
5) Members are not permitted to draw upon The Rock’n Soul Choir membership database in the interest of developing, promoting or marketing any other business, service or organisation without the consent of The directors of Rock’n Soul Choir Pty Ltd. This includes enticement via any form of social or promotional media and direct marketing. The directors of Rock’n Soul Choir Pty Ltd reserve the right to discontinue membership without refund should such circumstance arise.
5. Equal Opportunity
In accordance with the Equal Opportunity Act, Rock‘n Soul Choir Pty Ltd will endeavor to take reasonable steps to enable members with a disability to fully access services provided.
6. Membership Costs:
Rock‘n Soul Choir………. $200 per term (GST Inclusive)
Rock‘n Soul Kids ………… $165 per term (GST Inclusive)
Rock‘n Soul Solo (Individual singing lessons) ½ hr lesson….$50 1 hr lesson…….$100
Ryders (Mens Group) $165 per term (GST Inclusive)
Rock‘n Soul High ……….. Price on application.
Rock‘n Soul Corporate…Price on application.
This Rock‘n Soul Choir website is made available for the benefit of our Members and Visitors to help them make more effective and appropriate decisions and to provide information about our various choir groups and events.
1. About this website
This website is owned and operated by The Rock’n Soul Trust atf Rock‘n Soul Choir Pty Limited – ABN 44 081 209 369 (Rock‘n Soul Choir) and includes all web pages under or forming part of the domain name rocknsoulchoir.com.au and any other Rock‘n Soul Choir-branded web pages.
4. Liability arising from the use of the Rock‘n Soul Choir Website
4a. Rock‘n Soul Choir is not liable or responsible for damages arising from your use of this website, including such as may arise from transmission of your information to us via our website or our communication of information to you, at your request over the internet.
4b. Rock‘n Soul Choir, its directors, affiliates, officers, employees, authorised representatives, agents, contractors, successors and assigns do not accept any liability for:
i) Enrolment decisions made on the basis of this information. This website does not constitute financial advice and should not be taken as such. We urge you to obtain professional advice before proceeding with any enrolment.
ii) Any damages or losses whatsoever, arising out of, or in any way related to, the use of this site and any other site linked to this site. The limitation on liability referred to in the abovementioned clause applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages that you or others may suffer, as well as damages for loss of profit, business interruption or the loss of data or information.
5. Website information accuracy
The information within this website is provided for the benefit of members and visitors and Rock‘n Soul Choir Pty Ltd endeavours to provide the best possible information for its clients. The information contained within the website is accurate at the time of publishing and may not continue to remain accurate with the passage of time. No warranty of any kind is given except as may be required under statute. Rock‘n Soul Choir do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of information contained in this website and disclaims liability for any errors or omissions.
6. Links provided on this Website
Links to other websites are provided for your convenience and Rock‘n Soul Choir Pty Ltd is not responsible for the information contained on those websites. The provision of a link to another website does not constitute an endorsement or approval of that website, or any products or services offered on that website, and Rock‘n Soul Choir Pty Ltd will not accept any liability for the use of those links to connect to websites that are not under our control.
7. Intellectual Property Rights
7a. Logos, trademarks, phrases and graphics used in the website, or linked to by the website, may be trademarks or the intellectual property of Rock‘n Soul Choir Pty Ltd or third parties. The display of these items on this website does not imply that any third party has been granted the use of that intellectual property and all content of the website is protected by copyright law. Website visitors may use the content of the website for their own purposes but not republish or distribute that content for any other purposes.
7b. Rock‘n Soul Choir holds the copyright to this website. Rock‘n Soul Choir Pty Ltd grants you a limited licence to download this website for personal use only. You are not permitted to reproduce or alter this website, or copy any part of it, for any other purpose without the prior expressed written consent of Rock‘n Soul Choir Pty Ltd.
8. ModificationsRock ‘n Soul Choir Pty Ltd reserves the right to make changes, modifications, additions, deletions and corrections to the website, at any time and without notice.
9. Rock ‘n Soul Choir Dispute Facility
If you are not completely satisfied with the services provided by Rock‘n Soul Choir Pty Ltd, please contact Susie Loh on 0431 200500 who will be happy to assist with any concerns you may have.
10. Your Duty of Disclosure
When you apply for, or change or your Rock’n Soul membership you have a legal duty of disclosure, which means you need to disclose anything that may influence our decision to accept or continue your membership, and on what terms we provide our services.
For example you need to disclose anything that may:
It is also important to realise that your disclosure is made about yourself and any other persons, to which you want to be covered by the membership.
If it is apparent that this duty of disclosure has not been fulfilled, and/or that you have acted fraudulently, then we reserve the right to cancel you membership of the Rock‘n Soul Choir Pty Ltd, you will under these circumstance not be entitled to a refund whatsoever.
In joining or purchasing product(s) and/or services and receiving information from this site (Rock‘n Soul Choir) you express your understanding of, and agreement with, the terms and conditions contained herein. If you do not understand any of these statements and require clarification, please email Rock‘n Soul Choir using the form on the ‘Contact Us’ page.
These Terms and Conditions may be upgraded from time to time and it is the responsibility of all choir members to read the terms and conditions to ensure that they are aware and fully understand any and all changes made in these Terms and Conditions at any time.
The information provided on the Rock‘n Soul Choir web site is intended strictly for ethical and legal marketing practices.
4. Unauthorized Opt-In
Any quotes, statistics and information used on this website are based on third party research. Rock‘n Soul Choir has taken all possible steps to determine the accuracy and validity of these materials and information and can give no absolute assurances in relation to them.
Rock‘n Soul Choir reserves the right to vary the terms of its warranties or guarantees at any time.
We make every effort to ensure that we accurately represent these products and/or services and their potential in various applications. We cannot guarantee your future results and/or success from any of our classes, products or services. The use of our products and/or services should be based on your own due diligence and you agree that our company is not liable for any success or failure in the performance of the particular product or service for your specific application. How you progress in terms of your ability will be determined by your level of application and time directed to your own private practice following your lessons/classes at Rock‘n Soul Choir. Rock‘n Soul Choir may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions of Use by updating this posting. By using this site, you agree to be bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to determine the then current Terms and Conditions of Use to which you are bound.
6. Transaction Currency
All prices quoted on this site are in Australian Dollars (AUD). All orders processed will also be in Australian Dollars (AUD).
Last updated July 2016 – © Copyright Rock‘n Soul Choir Pty Ltd . All inquiries relating to this site and or its content suggestions and comments should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org, This site was designed, mapped and created by Digital Solutions Group Pty Ltd, Sydney.
All inquiries and or comments related to the construction or creative of this site should be directed to Digital Solutions Group.
In joining I agree to abide by the terms and conditions of Rock‘n Soul Choir Pty Ltd as trustee for Rock‘n Soul Trust, as set out above.
If you do not agree with the Terms and Conditions above, do not use this site. It is you responsibility to check these Terms and Conditions on a regular basis to update yourself with any changes to these Terms and Conditions.
© Copyright Rock‘n Soul Choir Pty Ltd